Company & Industry
The Central Bank of Belize regulates Belize’s financial system, provides economic data and publications, provides services to the government and financial institutions, and issues Belize’s currency.
Change is difficult and when significant strategic and cultural changes were made, leadership initiated the new objectives. The leadership team was weary of the success of the new initiatives and needed to measure the employee’s attitudes regarding the new objectives set forth. Managing the change correctly was essential for the organization.
- Facing new challenges, the bank needed guidance on how to assess their employee’s attitude about the changes
- Knowing how to correctly manage change
- Mitigating resistance to change
- Acuity’s online Change Management course equipped leadership with the tools and skills to assess and manage change
- Change management techniques used throughout the company were standardized
- A highly effective toolkit allows teams to manage change initiatives
- Over 50 bank employees certified as Change Managers
- 150 employees were assessed leading to improvements in communication amongst all employees
- Coaching significantly improved the adoption of change throughout the organization and a major shift in the culture occurred
- Allowed for better execution of change initiatives in the future