Lean Six Sigma White Belt Certification
Acuity Institute’s Lean Six Sigma White Belt Certification Program is the most complete certification package available. It includes 1 month of online course access along with instructor and customer service support; we are your team throughout your program. Also included at no extra cost is the LSS Toolkit and LSS White Belt Course eBook. Acuity Institute sets the standard for online training and certification for individuals looking to achieve LSS White Belt Certification.
Acuity Institute’s Lean Six Sigma White Belt course has been designed to teach basic Lean Six Sigma fundamentals and its application. It is intended for all associates where Lean Six Sigma is being deployed. White Belts form an important part of a mature Lean Six Sigma deployment. As Lean Six Sigma Projects are executed, the organization will need to be aware of the key tools and concepts of the Lean Six Sigma methodologies.
Training is conducted online and uses a multi-media format that includes audio by Lean Six Sigma experts, examples of successful performance improvement, interactive simulations and quizzes, and the most current and robust tools and techniques available. The course is “self-paced” and can be accessed at any time – and – anywhere, which provides the most flexibility in completing the course. On average, students complete the Lean Six Sigma White Belt training course in 6 hours (average completion time, actual time may vary).
- Understand the Basics of Lean Six Sigma
- Learn About the Various Lean Six Sigma Improvement Methodologies
- Understand the Primary Lean Six Sigma Roles
- Practice Applying Various Lean Six Sigma Tools
- Understand the Commitment Necessary to Implement Lean Six Sigma
Lean Six Sigma White Belt Certification Course Package
- Lean Six Sigma White Belt Certification Online Course Lessons and Quizzes (1 month access)
- Instructor Support (1 month access)
- Lean Six Sigma Toolkit
- Lean Six Sigma White Belt Certification Course eBook
- IACET Continuing Education Units: .6 CEU’s
- PMI® Professional Development Units: 6 PDU’s
Optional ItemLean Six Sigma White Belt Printed Course Books
- As an option, students can purchase printed course books. Printed Course Materials are optional, they are not required. These printed materials contain the same content that is provided in the course eBook.
- Purchasing the printed course books is a separate transaction. Upon purchase of the course, you will be provided a link to Acuity Institute’s Printed Course Book Marketplace where you may purchase the books.
Do you have a group?
We have solutions designed for you.
Lean Six Sigma White Belt Certification Requirements
Acuity Institute’s Lean Six Sigma White Belt Certification has 2 parts:
Upon completing these requirements you will be awarded Acuity Institute’s Lean Six Sigma White Belt Certification. Certification from Acuity Institute includes a Digital Badge. Acuity Institute has partnered with Credly’s Acclaim platform to provide this digital version of your certificate.
What is a Digital Badge?
A digital badge is a verified graphic representation of your Acuity certificate. It is embedded with data that provides context, meaning, and details of the certification you earned. The digital badge is provided at no cost to you.
Benefits to claiming your digital badge include:
- Easily share your digital badge on social and professional media, link to it from any email or document, add it to an email signature, and embed it in a blog or website
- Your certification can be verified online in real time with just one click
- Access labor market insights that relate your skills to jobs
Technical Requirements for accessing Acuity Institute’s Content
Viewing Online Content on a Desktop or Laptop
- Internet Browser – Most recent version of Google Chrome is recommended (while our content is accessible from many other browsers, we find that other browsers may provide an inconsistent viewing experience)
- A high speed internet connection
- Sound capability on your computer (speakers or headphones)
- If your browser does not support HTML5 (which most browsers do), the most recent version of Adobe Flash Player is required (free software)
Viewing Online Content on Tablets and Smartphones – Please note, since tablets and smartphones typically have smaller screens, certain content may be difficult to view
- iPads using Safari in Apple iOS 6 or later (iPad generation 3 or later is required)
- iPhones using Safari in Apple iOS 6 or later (iPhone generation 5 or later is required)
Accessing Downloadable Content
- Course eBooks – Adobe Reader (free software), or equivalent PDF viewing software
- Course Toolkit Templates – Microsoft Office 2010 or later
- Using SigmaXL Statistical Analysis Software – Excel 2007, 2010, 2013, and and Excel 2016 (Excel 365) with latest service packs installed, this includes Microsoft Vista with Service Pack (SP) 3, or later operating system (Windows 10 compatible). 1 GB of RAM or greater memory and 100 MB of available hard-disk space on your computer.
Lessons and Quizzes (1 Month Access)
Course Lessons (3 lessons, 20+ quiz questions and multiple exercises)
|Lesson 1||Lean Six Sigma Introduction
-Lean Six Sigma Overview
-Lean Six Sigma Improvement Methodologies
-Lean Six Sigma Roles
|Lesson 2||Lean Six Sigma Tools Usage
-Quick Win Identification
|Lesson 3||Managing Change
Global Campus Tour
Take a tour of our online global campus and learn more about the benefits of our online training.
Acuity Institute wants the learning experience to be as supportive and engaging as possible, we are here to help you succeed. We understand the importance of having a place to ask questions to the experts about tools and techniques, exercises, project work or general technical support. During training, students can submit questions to instructors through Acuity Institute’s Help Desk. Responses are provided to student questions in one business day or less. If questions and/or answers are complex, an Acuity Institute instructor will schedule a one-on-one phone meeting with the student to review the question/answer.
Lean Six Sigma Toolkit
Through our experiences we have assembled the Lean Six Sigma Toolkit. The toolkit assists Lean Six Sigma practitioners in keeping focused on their work and not creating “templates”. The toolkit includes seven templates from the Lean Six Sigma DMAIC methodology. For ease of use, the templates can be downloaded directly to your computer. Included templates: Process Value Analysis, Project Charter, Quick Win Identification, and SIPOC.
Lean Six Sigma White Belt Course eBook
The Lean Six Sigma White Belt eBook (electronic copy) contains much of the same content as the online instructional materials. The eBook includes over 100 pages of Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques. The eBook is fully searchable and contains many links to assist students in quickly navigating to key tools and concepts. The eBook allows students the ability to capture notes and comments within the eBook for future reference. Students can print directly from the eBook. To protect the electronic intellectual property of the course content, students will not be able to copy from the eBook.
Lean Six Sigma White Belt Printed Course Books (Optional)
Printed Course Materials are optional, they are not required. About 35% of our students prefer to have a printed copy of the course materials available as a resource will taking the course and for future reference. If you are interested you can purchase the Lean Six Sigma White Belt printed course book. The printed course materials include 1 book containing over 100 pages of Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques.
IACET Continuing Education Units (Accreditation)
Acuity Institute has been approved as an Accredited Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). In obtaining this approval, Acuity Institute has demonstrated that it complies with the ANSI/IACET Standards which are widely recognized as standards of good practice internationally. As a result of our Authorized Provider membership status, Acuity Institute is authorized to offer IACET CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standards. The primary purpose of a CEU is to provide a permanent record of the educational accomplishments of an individual who has completed one or more significant non-credit educational experiences.
.6 IACET Continuing Education Units are provided upon successful completion of this course.
Council for Six Sigma Certification
Acuity Institute is accredited as an Approved Registered Provider by the Council for Six Sigma Certification (SSC). SSC reviews each course to ensure the course curriculum, structure and certification requirements meet the standards set forth by the Council’s Body of Knowledge. This accreditation assures each certification includes Lean Six Sigma concepts, tools and techniques considered to be the standard for each belt level within the Council’s Body of Knowledge.
PMI® Professional Development Units
Acuity Institute is an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of the Project Management Institute (PMI)®. Being an Authorized Training Partner allows Acuity Institute to grant Professional Development Units (PDUs) to customers who complete our qualified programs. As an Authorized Training Partner, Acuity Institute has agreed to abide by the PMI® established quality assurance criteria. PMI® is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
6 PMI® Professional Development Units are provided upon successful completion of this course.
Blended Learning Training
In addition to e-Learning courses, Acuity Institute offers customized Blended Learning training options for corporations.
Acuity’s Blended Learning training combines online training with live, facilitated workshops facilitated by one of Acuity Institute’s leading industry facilitators. This model provides two benefits for your team:
- Reduces the time spent in the classroom, away from other responsibilities
- Provides learner access to the training to learn at their own pace and review the content as often as they need
The live workshops are focused on the practical application of the methodology and tools in the workplace environment. The number of workshops and the schedule for workshops can be modified to meet your team’s needs. Contact our team to learn more about Blended Learning for your team.
Get in Touch
If you are interested in working together, send us an inquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!