LEAN SIX SIGMA CHAMPION CERTIFICATION ONLINE
Acuity Institute’s Lean Six Sigma Champion course has been designed to teach Lean Six Sigma fundamentals and its application. Lean Six Sigma Champions form an important part of a Lean Six Sigma deployment. As projects are executed, the organization will need support from its Executives and Project Sponsors. This course is designed to teach Senior Leaders how to be effective in deploying and supporting Lean Six Sigma within their organization. We recommend this course to Executives, Business Leaders, Project Sponsors, and Department Leaders.
Training is conducted online and uses a multi-media format that includes audio by Lean Six Sigma experts, examples of successful performance improvement, interactive simulations and quizzes, and the most current and robust tools and techniques available. The course is “self-paced” and can be accessed at any time – and – anywhere, which provides the most flexibility in completing the course. On average, leaders complete the Lean Champion training course in 8 hours (average completion time, actual time may vary). No prerequisites are required for this course.
- Understand the Basics of Lean Six Sigma
- Learn About the Various Lean Six Sigma Improvement Methodologies
- Understand the Primary Lean Six Sigma Roles
- Practice Applying Various Lean Six Sigma Tools
- Properly Scope and Define Lean Six Sigma Projects
- Identify Lean Six Sigma Resources (i.e. Black Belts and Green Belts)
- Understand the Role of Champions and Sponsors in a Successful Lean Six Sigma Deployment
- Understand the Purpose of Tollgate Reviews and How to Manage them
- Understand the Commitment Necessary to Implement Lean Six Sigma
Lean Six Sigma Champion Certification Online Course Package
- Lean Six Sigma Champion Online Course Lessons and Quizzes (2 months access)
- Instructor Support (2 months access)
- Lean Six Sigma Toolkit (an entire set of tools and templates used throughout the DMAIC process)
- Lean Six Sigma Champion Course eBook (a downloadable reference book that does not expire)
- IACET Continuing Education Units: .8
- CEU’s PMI® Professional Development Units: 8 PDU’s
*Free for individual students only, if you are looking to enroll a group of students, please contact us.
Optional ItemLean Six Sigma Champion Printed Course Book
- Printed Course Materials are optional, they are not required. About 35% of our students prefer to have a printed copy of the course materials available as a resource while taking the course and for future reference.
- Shipping to a location within the US is included. All other locations will be charged a delivery fee.
- Only available when combined with the course package, not available to be purchased as standalone items.
LEAN SIX SIGMA CHAMPION CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Acuity Institute’s Lean Six Sigma Champion Certification has 2 parts:
Upon completing these requirements, you will be awarded Acuity Institute’s Lean Six Sigma Champion Certification.
Technical Requirements for accessing Acuity Institute’s Content
Viewing Online Content on a Desktop or Laptop
- Internet Browser – Most recent version of Google Chrome is recommended (while our content is accessible from many other browsers, we find that other browsers may provide an inconsistent viewing experience)
- A high speed internet connection
- Sound capability on your computer (speakers or headphones)
- If your browser does not support HTML5 (which most browsers do), the most recent version of Adobe Flash Player is required (free software)
Viewing Online Content on Tablets and Smartphones – Please note, since tablets and smartphones typically have smaller screens, certain content may be difficult to view
- iPads using Safari in Apple iOS 6 or later (iPad generation 3 or later is required)
- iPhones using Safari in Apple iOS 6 or later (iPhone generation 5 or later is required)
Accessing Downloadable Content
- Course eBooks – Adobe Reader (free software), or equivalent PDF viewing software
- Course Toolkit Templates – Microsoft Office 2010 or later
LEAN SIX SIGMA CHAMPION ONLINE COURSE LESSONS AND QUIZZES (2 Months Access)
Course Lessons (4 lessons, 30+ quiz questions and multiple exercises)
|Lesson 1||Lean Six Sigma Introduction |
-Lean Six Sigma Overview
-Lean Six Sigma Improvement Methodologies
-Lean Six Sigma Roles
|Lesson 2||Lean Six Sigma Tools Usage |
-Quick Win Identification
|Lesson 3||Selecting and Managing Lean Six Sigma Projects |
-Lean Six Sigma Project Selection
-Lean Six Sigma Resource Selection
-Lean Six Sigma Tollgate Reviews
|Lesson 4||Managing Change and Leadership Commitment |
-Lean Six Sigma Deployment Timeline
GLOBAL CAMPUS TOUR
Take a tour of our online global campus and learn more about the benefits of our online training.
Acuity Institute wants the learning experience to be as supportive and engaging as possible, we are here to help you succeed. We understand the importance of having a place to ask questions to the experts about tools and techniques, exercises, project work or general technical support. During training, students can submit questions to instructors through Acuity Institute’s Help Desk. Responses are provided to student questions in one business day or less. If questions and/or answers are complex, an Acuity Institute instructor will schedule a one-on-one phone meeting with the student to review the question/answer.
LEAN SIX SIGMA TOOLKIT
Through our experiences we have assembled the Lean Six Sigma Toolkit. The toolkit assists Lean Six Sigma practitioners in keeping focused on their work and not creating “templates”. The toolkit includes seven templates from the Lean Six Sigma DMAIC methodology. For ease of use, the templates can be downloaded directly to your computer. Included templates: Process Value Analysis, Project Charter, Quick Win Identification, and SIPOC.
LEAN SIX SIGMA CHAMPION COURSE eBOOK
The Lean Six Sigma Champion eBook (electronic copy) contains much of the same content as the online instructional materials. The eBook includes over 150 pages of Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques. The eBook is fully searchable and contains many links to assist students in quickly navigating to key tools and concepts. The eBook allows students the ability to capture notes and comments within the eBook for future reference. Students can print directly from the eBook. To protect the electronic intellectual property of the course content, students will not be able to copy from the eBook.
LEAN SIX SIGMA CHAMPION PRINTED COURSE BOOKS (OPTIONAL)
Printed Course Materials are optional, they are not required. About 35% of our students prefer to have a printed copy of the course materials available as a resource will taking the course and for future reference. If you are interested you can purchase the Lean Six Sigma Champion printed course book. The printed course materials include 1 book containing over 150 pages of Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques.
Acuity Institute has been approved as an Accredited Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). In obtaining this approval, Acuity Institute has demonstrated that it complies with the ANSI/IACET Standards which are widely recognized as standards of good practice internationally. As a result of our Authorized Provider membership status, Acuity Institute is authorized to offer IACET CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standards. The primary purpose of a CEU is to provide a permanent record of the educational accomplishments of an individual who has completed one or more significant non-credit educational experiences. .8 IACET Continuing Education Units are provided upon successful completion of this course.
Acuity Institute is an approved provider of project management training by the Project Management Institute (PMI)®. Being a Registered Education Provider allows Acuity Institute to grant Professional Development Units (PDUs) to customers who complete our qualified programs. As a Registered Education Provider, Acuity Institute has agreed to abide by the PMI® established quality assurance criteria. 8 PMI® Professional Development Units are provided upon successful completion of this course. PMI® and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
In addition to e-learning courses, Acuity Institute offers customized Blended Learning and Traditional Classroom training options for corporations. Acuity’s Blended Learning and Traditional Classroom training approaches are unique in they allow for flexibility while maintaining the integrity of the principles being taught. Our model is based on utilizing expert Master Black Belts to facilitate training in a mixture of classroom, workshop, online (Blended Learning), and one-on-one settings.
Get in touch!
If you are interested in working together, send us an inquiry and we will get back to you!
Or give us a call!