PMP Exam Prep
Organizations throughout the world are relying on the execution of projects to help them succeed in today’s global economy and what they have discovered is that they need to manage projects with more efficiency and effectiveness. This is why highly skilled Project Managers are in great demand because they know how to improve a project’s success while reducing risks and costs.
This PMP Exam Prep course delivers the licensed PMI® Authorized PMP® Exam Prep course content. The course provides students with the comprehensive knowledge they need to prepare for the PMI PMP Certification Exam.
This course includes:
No prerequisites required
An Acuity Institute PMP Exam Prep course consists of 3 components.
Part 1 – Live, Facilitated Training
Facilitated training of the PMI® licensed PMP® Exam Prep materials. Students will receive training based on the PMP® Exam Content Outline including all domains and related tools and concepts.
Facilitation can be delivered either virtually or in person. A 4-Day, In-Person workshop or 16, 2-hour virtual sessions. If virtually facilitated, we can work with you to arrange a schedule that will work best for your team.
Part 2 – PMP Practice Exams
6 Separate practice exams which include questions that are similar to what you will find on the PMP® exam. Each practice exam contains feedback to allow you to continue to learn through the studying process. The 6th Practice exam is a full, 200-question timed exam comparable to the PMP Certification Exam.
Part 3 – PMI Portal Access
Students are also provided access to PMI’s PMP Exam Prep Digital course materials via a custom Acuity course portal. Content includes:
- Student Manual/Textbook –with instructional content and real-world activities
- Spotlight Videos & Media – supplemental student materials
- Master Builders – Knowledge checks to ensure comprehension of key concepts
- Student Checklists – Online lists for students to ensure adequate coverage of key concepts
- Student Forum – Acuity Institute includes access to a Student Forum where students have 12 months of unlimited access to interact with Acuity Institute’s premier PMP Facilitator and other Acuity Institute students participating in the program.
For those who intend to obtain their PMP certification through the Project Management Institute (PMI) this course fulfills the educational requirements needed and fully prepares you for PMI’s PMP Certification Exam.
Download the syllabus
To achieve your Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification, you must
- Complete the Online Lessons and Quizzes
- Complete the Simulated Project Deliverables and Tollgate Reviews
- Successfully pass the Exam.
Students will have two attempts to successfully pass the exam (80% or higher). The exam is open-book and administered online, with a maximum of 4 hours to complete. Students may use any reference materials to complete the exam — including training manuals, project materials, etc.