Change Management Foundations
Many Change Management initiatives fail because people do not know where to start or how to sustain change. Acuity Institute’s Change Management Foundations course includes 1 month of online course access along with instructor and customer service support; we are your team throughout your program. Also included at no extra cost is the Change Management Foundations Toolkit, and the Change Management Foundations course eBook.
In this program students learn the foundations of Change Management and are introduced to Acuity Institute’s Change Management roadmap. While there are numerous approaches to Change Management, Acuity’s Change Management approach encompasses the general industry standard of evaluating the organization issue/problem, initiating action to make change, planning the change while encouraging stakeholder buy-in, executing the plans while being flexible to the changing landscape, and how to sustain the change and make it “stick” so that the organization truly gains benefits of the change.
Training is conducted online and uses a multi-media format that includes audio by Change experts. The course is “self-paced” and can be accessed at any time – anywhere, which provides the most flexibility in completing the course. On average students complete the Change Management Program in 3 hours (average completion time, actual time may vary).
We recommend this course to Project Leaders, Department Leaders, Business Leaders, Business Improvement Team Leaders, Emerging Leaders, Business Improvement Teams, and other team members that are looking to understand the fundamentals of Change Management.
- Assess one’s own resilience to change
- Utilize a foundation of learning on the principles of change
- Understand the systems thinking that drives behavior
- Define the roadmap to change
DOES THIS COURSE MEET THE TRAINING REQUIREMENT FOR CCMP CERTIFICATION FROM THE ACMP?
No, it does not. If you are interested in applying for the ACMP CCMP credential, you will want to take Acuity Institute’s Change Management Professional course which satisfies the 21-hour training requirement. Please note that you must further apply with the ACMP and fulfill all requirements to earn the CCMP credential from the ACMP. Acuity Institute is a Qualified Education Provider for the Association for Change Management Professionals. (ACMP).
Certified Change Management Foundations Online Course Package
To keep the enrollment process simple, we ask that you make one decision in selecting the options for your Change Management Program: Do you want to include the optional printed course book in your purchase (eBook is already included)?
Change Management Foundations Course Package
- Online Course Lessons and Quizzes (1 month access)
- Instructor Support (1 month access)
- Change Management Toolkit
- Course eBook
- IACET Continuing Education Units: .3 CEU’s
- PMI® Professional Development Units: 3 PDU’s
- We recommend using a tablet or desktop computer to process your enrollment. If using a smartphone, you can only access our shopping cart by using our Go.Learn app.
Optional Course Add-OnPrinted Course Book
- Shipping to a location within the US is included. All other locations will be charged a delivery fee.
- Only available when combined with the course package, not available to be purchased as standalone items.
Do you have a group?
We have solutions designed for you.
Acuity Institute’s Change Management Foundations Certification Requirements:
- Complete the Online Lessons and Quizzes (see Online Course Lessons and Quizzes below for additional detail)
Upon completion, you will be awarded Acuity Institute’s Change Management Foundations Certification. Certification from Acuity Institute includes a Digital Badge. Acuity Institute has partnered with Credly’s Acclaim platform to provide this digital version of your certificate.
What is a Digital Badge?
A digital badge is a verified graphic representation of your Acuity certificate. It is embedded with data that provides context, meaning, and details of the certification you earned. The digital badge is provided at no cost to you.
Benefits to claiming your digital badge include:
- Easily share your digital badge on social and professional media, link to it from any email or document, add it to an email signature, and embed it in a blog or website
- Your certification can be verified online in real time with just one click
- Access labor market insights that relate your skills to jobs.
Technical Requirements for accessing Acuity Institute’s Content
Viewing Online Content on a Desktop or Laptop
- Internet Browser – Most recent version of Google Chrome is recommended (while our content is accessible from many other browsers, we find that other browsers may provide an inconsistent viewing experience)
- A high speed internet connection
- Sound capability on your computer (speakers or headphones)
- If your browser does not support HTML5 (which most browsers do), the most recent version of Adobe Flash Player is required (free software)
Viewing Online Content on Tablets and Smartphones – Please note, since tablets and smartphones typically have smaller screens, certain content may be difficult to view
- iPads using Safari in Apple iOS 6 or later (iPad generation 3 or later is required)
- iPhones using Safari in Apple iOS 6 or later (iPhone generation 5 or later is required)
Accessing Downloadable Content
- Course eBooks – Adobe Reader (free software), or equivalent PDF viewing software
- Course Toolkit Templates – Microsoft Office 2010 or later
- Using SigmaXL Statistical Analysis Software – Excel 2007, 2010, 2013, and and Excel 2016 (Excel 365) with latest service packs installed, this includes Microsoft Vista with Service Pack (SP) 3, or later operating system (Windows 10 compatible). 1 GB of RAM or greater memory and 100 MB of available hard-disk space on your computer.
Lessons and Quizzes (1 Month Access)
Course Lessons (3 lessons, 15+ quiz questions and multiple exercises)
|Lesson 1||Introduction to Change Management
|Lesson 2||The Change Management team roles and responsibilities|
|Lesson 3||Six System Factors (Vision, Accountability, Stakeholder Involvement, Skills Development, Metrics & Policies & Processes, Reinforcing Behavior)|
Global Campus Tour
Take a tour of our online global campus and learn more about the benefits of our online training.
Acuity Institute wants the learning experience to be as supportive and engaging as possible, we are here to help you succeed. We understand the importance of having a place to ask questions to the experts about tools and techniques, exercises, project work or general technical support. During training, students can submit questions to instructors through Acuity Institute’s Help Desk. Responses are provided to student questions in one business day or less. If questions and/or answers are complex, an Acuity Institute instructor will schedule a one-on-one phone meeting with the student to review the question/answer.
Change Management Foundations Toolkit
Through our experience we have assembled the Change Management Foundations Toolkit which assists practitioners in keeping focused on Change Management and not creating templates. The toolkit includes the Change Resilience Self-Assessment and the Six Systems Factor Template.
The Change Management Foundations eBook (electronic copy) contains much of the same content as the online instructional materials. The eBook includes over 70 pages. The eBook is fully searchable and contains many links to assist students in quickly navigating to key tools and concepts. The eBook allows students the ability to capture notes and comments within the eBook for future reference. Students can print directly from the eBook. To protect the electronic intellectual property of the course content, students will not be able to copy from the eBook.
Printed Course book (Optional)
As an option, students can purchase the printed course book. The printed course materials contain over 70 pages.
IACET Continuing Education Units (Accreditation)
Acuity Institute has been approved as an Accredited Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). In obtaining this approval, Acuity Institute has demonstrated that it complies with the ANSI/IACET Standards which are widely recognized as standards of good practice internationally. As a result of our Authorized Provider membership status, Acuity Institute is authorized to offer IACET CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standards. The primary purpose of a CEU is to provide a permanent record of the educational accomplishments of an individual who has completed one or more significant non-credit educational experiences.
.3 IACET Continuing Education Units are provided upon successful completion of this course.
Association for Change Management Professionals
Acuity Institute is approved as a Qualified Education Provider (QEP) for the Association for Change Management Professionals. The QEP status signals that our Change Management course was reviewed and that it aligns with the ACMP’s Standard for Change Management© (The Standard) and adult education best practices.
PMI® Professional Development Units
Acuity Institute is an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of the Project Management Institute (PMI)®. Being an Authorized Training Partner allows Acuity Institute to grant Professional Development Units (PDUs) to customers who complete our qualified programs. As an Authorized Training Partner, Acuity Institute has agreed to abide by the PMI® established quality assurance criteria. PMI® is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
3 PMI® Professional Development Units are provided upon successful completion of this course.
Blended Learning and Traditional Classroom Training
In addition to e-learning courses, Acuity Institute offers customized Blended Learning and Traditional Classroom training options for corporations. Acuity’s Blended Learning and Traditional Classroom training approaches are unique in they allow for flexibility while maintaining the integrity of the principles being taught. Our model is based on utilizing Change experts to facilitate training in a mixture of classroom, workshop, online (Blended Learning), and one-on-one settings.
Get in Touch
If you are interested in working together, send us an inquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!