Company & Industry
A large retail company headquartered in the US is the owner of various retail store brands, currently in the top 20 largest retailers and operates several auto centers and pharmacies (please note, we are unable to publish our client’s name because of confidentiality requirements).
With a few employees trained in Lean Six Sigma, the organization found that the growing need to reduce waste and eliminate defects was outweighing the available pool of trained staff that were Lean Six Sigma certified.
- Looking to have more of their employees trained as Lean Six Sigma Green Belts to lead projects, the organization needed quality training that could be applied quickly.
- Utilizing Acuity’s online Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification program, a number of employees were able to complete their Six Sigma Green Belt training simultaneously from several different locations.
- Administrative reporting for tracking employee progress was made available with the ability to share data from Acuity to their corporate Learning Management System (LMS).
- To encourage the application of Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques in the organization, an internal workplace project requirement was incorporated into the online training program that must be met prior to a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification certificate being issued.
- Great feedback from employees regarding their positive Lean Six Sigma training experience and their ability to take the newly acquired skills from the training environment directly to their jobs.
- An increase in Lean Six Sigma projects throughout the organization as a direct result of the required workplace project.