Company & Industry
Loft9 is a professional services company that provides business analysis and project management services in the United States, servicing clients in the technology, software, health care, non-profit, retail, and insurance industries.
With a growing demand to help clients with change initiatives, it became clear that the organization needed to train additional staff as Change Managers.
- Loft9 wanted multiple people trained as change specialists to ensure they had an adequate pool of talent to draw from.
- The company desired standardized change techniques for all consultants.
- Consultants required certification credentials that are widely recognized and provided credibility, however they were reluctant to give up billable hours to attend classroom training.
- Online Change Management Professional certification provided flexibility for team members to complete training based on their individual availability and at their own pace.
- Acuity’s widely recognized Change Management Professional certification is also accredited by ACMP, a leading change management association.
- Standardizing tools and concepts used by consultants with their clients provided consistency across the organization.
- Consultants increased their credibility with their clients and are able to take on additional change initiatives because they now have the necessary skills to support these types of projects.