PMP Exam Prep Virtual Blended Training
Organizations throughout the world are relying on the execution of projects to help them succeed in today’s global economy and what they have discovered is that they need to manage projects with more efficiency and effectiveness. This is why highly skilled Project Managers are in great demand because they know how to improve a project’s success while reducing risks and costs.
Acuity Institute is an Authorized Training Partner (ATP®) for the Project Management Institute (PMI®). This course delivers the licensed PMI® Authorized PMP® Exam Prep course content. The course provides students the comprehensive knowledge they need to prepare for the PMI® PMP® Certification Exam. This licensed training allows students to obtain the skills needed to move directly into the workplace as a Project Manager. For those who intend to obtain their PMP® certification through the Project Management Institute, this course fulfills the educational requirements needed and fully prepares you for the PMI® PMP® Certification Exam. On average, students complete the course in 35 hours (average completion time, actual time may vary).
Students are assigned 21 online lessons to complete prior to attending virtual sessions. The online lessons are designed to introduce the tools and concepts from the PMI® PMP® Exam Prep Student Manual. Lessons are self-paced and can be accessed at any time – and – anywhere, which provides the most flexibility in completing the pre-work needed to attend the virtual sessions.
3, 2-Hour Virtually Facilitated Sessions that focus on a review of key concepts from the related to the Lessons, Q&A and exam question prep. Virtually Facilitated sessions are conducted online using Zoom.
6 Separate practice exams which include questions that are similar to what you will find on the PMP® exam. 5 Practice Exams are based on each of the 5 Lessons. Each practice exam contains feedback to allow you to continue to learn through the studying process. The 6th Practice exam is a full, 200-question timed exam comparable to the PMP® Certification Exam
9 Tools and templates developed by the Project Management Institute that are yours to keep and use in the workplace environment. Along with these tools, you will also receive a directory of direct links to sites that contain additional tools and information for project management.
In addition to Acuity Institute’s training materials, students are provided access to PMI’s PMP® Exam Prep Digital Course materials. Content includes:
- Student Manual/Textbook –with instructional content and real-world activities
- Spotlight Videos & Media – supplemental student materials
- Master Builders – Knowledge checks to ensure comprehension of key concepts
- Student Checklists – Online lists for students to ensure adequate coverage of key concepts
- Student Forum – Acuity Institute includes access to a Student Forum where student have 12 months of unlimited access to interact with Acuity Institute’s premier PMP® Facilitator and other Acuity Institute students participating in the program.
This program will earn you 35 PDUs which will fulfill the educational requirement to be eligible for the PMP® exam.
- Apply a formalized and standards-based approach to project management
- Describe the processes from initiating to closing a project
- Identify the roles and responsibilities within a project
- Explain how Project Management fits in an organization
- Obtain the right project authorizations
- Establish the scope of the project
- Complete the work defined in the Project Management plan
- Deliver the project objectives
- Track, review, and regulate project progress and performance
- Identify areas that require changes to the plan
- Finalize all activities to formally close the project
- Prepare for the Project Management Institute’s PMP® exam
PMP Exam Prep Virtual Blended Certification Package (12 Months Access)
- SPECIAL PRICING FOR A LIMITED TIME (Regular Price is $1599)
- Includes 3.5 CEUs, 35 PMI PDUs
This course is taught on specific dates throughout the year. If you’re interested in taking this course, please select a session that works for you.
March 7-9, 2023
(One 2-hour session each day at 2 PM ET)
May 16-18, 2023
(One 2-hour session each day at 2 PM ET)
Do you have a group?
We have solutions designed for you.
What is a Digital Badge?
A digital badge is a verified graphic representation of your Acuity certificate. It is embedded with data that provides context, meaning, and details of the certification you earned. The digital badge is provided at no cost to you.
Benefits to claiming your digital badge include:
- Easily share your digital badge on social and professional media, link to it from any email or document, add it to an email signature, and embed it in a blog or website
- Your certification can be verified online in real time with just one click
- Access labor market insights that relate your skills to jobs
Online Course Materials and Quizzes (12 Months Access)
Part 1: Online Lessons (Prework)
Mapping the PMP® Course Content
Building a Team
Negotiating Project Agreements
Empowering Team Members & Stakeholders
Train Team Members & Stakeholders
Engaging virtual teams
Building shared project understanding
|2:1||Determine Appropriate Methodology/Methods Practices|
|2:2||Plan and Manage Scope|
|2:3||Plan and Manage Budget & Resources|
|2:4||Plan and Manage Schedule|
|2:5||Plan and Manage Quality of Products & Deliverables|
Integrate Project Planning Activities
Establish Project Governance Structure
Plan and Manage Project/Phase Closure
Assess and Manage Risks
Execute Project to Deliver Business Value
Create Project Artifacts
Manage Project Changes
Manage Project Issues
Ensure Knowledge Transfer for Project Continuity
|4:1||Lead a team|
|4:2||Support Team Performance|
Address and Remove Impediments, Obstacles and Blockers
Collaborate with Stakeholders
Mentor Relevant Stakeholders
Apply Emotional Intelligence to Promote Team Performance
|5:1||Manage Compliance Requirements|
|5:2||Evaluate and Deliver Project Benefits & Value|
|5:3||Evaluate the Business Environmental Changes|
Support Organizational Change
Employ Continuous Process Improvement
|Option 1, 3 Consecutive Days, 2-Hours Each Day
3, 90-minute Virtual sessions (one session per day for 3 consecutive days)
|Option 2, 1 Day (3, 2-Hour Virtual Sessions)
2, 90-minute Virtual sessions (one session per day for 2 consecutive days)
|Exam Prep and Tips||PMP® Exam Prep
– Exam details
– Exam Tips
– Exam Commonly Asked Questions
|Practice Exam 1||Lesson 1 PMP® Practice Exam (approx. 50 questions)|
|Practice Exam 2||Lesson 2 PMP® Practice Exam (approx. 50 questions)|
|Practice Exam 3||Lesson 3 PMP® Practice Exam (approx. 50 questions)|
|Practice Exam 4||Lessons 4 PMP® Practice Exam (approx. 50 questions)|
|Practice Exam 5||Lesson 5 PMP® Practice Exam (approx. 50 questions)|
|Practice Exam 6||PMP® Practice Exam (200 questions, 4-Hour timed exam)|
You will receive 9 tools and templates that are yours to keep and use in the workplace environment. Along with these tools, you will also receive a directory of direct links to sites that contain additional tools and information for Project Management. This handy resource guide saves you time by providing some of the best tools and sites available for Project Management and can prove to be an invaluable asset when you begin running your own projects.
Technical Requirements for accessing Acuity Institute’s Content
Viewing Online Content on a Desktop or Laptop
- Internet Browser – Most recent version of Google Chrome is recommended (while our content is accessible from many other browsers, we find that other browsers may provide an inconsistent viewing experience)
- A high speed internet connection
- Sound capability on your computer (speakers or headphones)
Viewing Online Content on Tablets and Smartphones – Please note, since tablets and smartphones typically have smaller screens, certain content may be difficult to view
- iPads using Safari in Apple iOS 6 or later (iPad generation 3 or later is required)
- iPhones using Safari in Apple iOS 6 or later (iPhone generation 5 or later is required)
Accessing Downloadable Content
- Course eBooks – Adobe Reader (free software), or equivalent PDF viewing software
- Course Toolkit Templates – Microsoft Office 2010 or later
- Using SigmaXL Statistical Analysis Software – Excel 2007, 2010, 2013, and and Excel 2016 (Excel 365) with latest service packs installed, this includes Microsoft Vista with Service Pack (SP) 3, or later operating system (Windows 10 compatible). 1 GB of RAM or greater memory and 100 MB of available hard-disk space on your computer.
Global Campus Tour
Take a tour of our online global campus and learn more about the benefits of our online training.
Acuity Institute wants the learning experience to be as supportive and engaging as possible, we are here to help you succeed. We understand the importance of having a place to ask questions to the experts about tools and techniques, exercises, project work or general technical support. During training, students can submit questions to instructors through Acuity Institute’s Help Desk. Responses are provided to student questions in one business day or less. If questions and/or answers are complex, an Acuity Institute instructor will schedule a one-on-one phone meeting with the student to review the question/answer.
IACET Continuing Education Units (Accreditation)
Acuity Institute has been approved as an Accredited Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). In obtaining this approval, Acuity Institute has demonstrated that it complies with the ANSI/IACET Standards which are widely recognized as standards of good practice internationally. As a result of our Authorized Provider membership status, Acuity Institute is authorized to offer IACET CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standards. The primary purpose of a CEU is to provide a permanent record of the educational accomplishments of an individual who has completed one or more significant non-credit educational experiences.
PMI® Professional Development Units
Acuity Institute is an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of the Project Management Institute (PMI)®. Being an Authorized Training Partner allows Acuity Institute to grant Professional Development Units (PDUs) to customers who complete our qualified programs. As an Authorized Training Partner, Acuity Institute has agreed to abide by the PMI® established quality assurance criteria. PMI® is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Blended Learning Training
In addition to e-Learning courses, Acuity Institute offers customized Blended Learning training options for corporations.
Acuity’s Blended Learning training combines online training with live, facilitated workshops facilitated by one of Acuity Institute’s leading industry facilitators. This model provides two benefits for your team:
- Reduces the time spent in the classroom, away from other responsibilities
- Provides learner access to the training to learn at their own pace and review the content as often as they need
The live workshops are focused on the practical application of the methodology and tools in the workplace environment. The number of workshops and the schedule for workshops can be modified to meet your team’s needs. Contact our team to learn more about Blended Learning for your team.
Get in Touch
If you are interested in working together, send us an inquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!