Acuity Institute, a leading provider of Change Management online and blended learning training solutions and certification for individuals and organizations, recently gained the Qualified Education Provider™ status from the Association of Change Management Professionals (ACMP®) for its Change Management Professional Certification Course. The QEP status signals that the Acuity Institute Change Management Professional course aligns with the ACMP’s Standard for Change Management© (The Standard) and adult education best Practices. For our clients seeking ACMP’s Certified Change Management Professional™ (CCMP™) accreditation, the Acuity Change Management Professional QEP course will ensure a quicker application review process as well as help in preparing for the related CCMP exam.
This QEP status places Acuity Institute among a select group of Change Management training providers. “We are very pleased with achieving this approval and we are dedicated to providing the highest quality of Change Management training and certification to all of our global customers” said Stephanie Herman, Acuity Institute Vice President of Operations.
The Association for Change Management Professionals® is dedicated to advancing the discipline and profession of change management practices that support the success of individual and organizational change for the realization of intended business results. The ACMP Standard for Change Management® is the collection of generally accepted practices in change management. Released in September 2014, the Standard is one of the foundational pillars in establishing and advancing the change management profession. ACMP’s Standard for Change Management© (The Standard) includes:
- Establishes a common understanding of the discipline of change management to help leaders and practitioners achieve and sustain change objectives.
- Outlines generally accepted practices, processes, tasks and activities used by change management practitioners across multiple roles, organizations and industries.
- Provides a clear and consistent vocabulary of essential change management terminology.
- Offers guidance for organizational change management for any type of change.
- Supports organization decision making regarding change management resources.